Greek Style Feta Cheese Dip
- This is good. Try it and it will be a tried and true recipe forever.
- Michael's BabyCakes
Serves/Makes:2 cups approx.
- 8 oz (224 grm). feta cheese, crumbled
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) milk
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) oregano, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) thyme, or to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
- Blend all the ingredients together in a food processor until smooth and creamy.
- Serve with pita chips, bagel chips, or your favorite dippers.
- This also tastes wonderful served with and over baked potatoes or steamed fresh vegetables. Also, thin it out with some addional milk and serve it as a sauce to toss with pasta along with grilled or broiled fish, meats, or poultry.