Blueberry Delight Topping
- Topping for cheesecake, pancakes, ice cream etc.
- 2 cups (475 ml) fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) orange juice
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). corn starch
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) to 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- Rinse blueberries.
- Blend remaining ingredients and mix with berries.
- Place in a microwave safe dish.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Microwave 6-7 minutes or until mixture thickens.
- We have a small blueberry farm and this is the best recipe that I have for making a fabulous topping for pancakes, cheesecake, or ice cream. Everyone loves it and its so easy.