- Rich but wonderful , family favorite
- Alice Larson
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) canned pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). cinnamon
- 1 dash ground cloves
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
- 1 9 inch ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with electric beater on medium speed until blended.
- Add eggs; mix until blended.
- Stir pumpkin and spices into 1 cup (225 ml) of the batter.
- Pour remaining batter into crust.
- Top with pumpkin batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set
- Cool and refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- I looked for a pumpkin cheesecake that was easy, never finding one I made up my own , and it was very easy and very good. Sometimes I will put a knife in and swirl the batter , before I bake it, to make it pretty. Good eating to you!