Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 pkg. ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 2 16oz. cans pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 16oz. cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped green peppers
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). pkg. corn bread mix*
- 1 pinch of sage
- 1 4 oz (112 grm). can chopped green chilies
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped green onions
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare cornbread according to package directions adding a pinch of sage and a can of green chilies.
- Cool and crumble.
- Mix all ingredients and chill overnight.
- I found this recipe in a cookbook I purchased from a church group.