(Almost Instant) Cherry Cheesecake
- No Bake Delicious Cheesecake
- Lyman Gifford
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). premade graham cracker crust
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk)
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). pkg cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 21 oz (588 grm). can cherry pie filling
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) lemon juice
- Cream cheese until smooth and lump-free.
- Add milk bit by bit, beat after each addition.
- Add vanilla.
- Add lemon juice and mix quickly but thoroughly.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Refrigerate until well set.
- Top with cherry pie filling
- Chill well, about 4 hours or so.
- This is an old original Eagle Brand recipe, as found on the back of the label. It always gets rave reviews, and although a small wedge is enough, more is better!
1. You may substitute homemade for crust and filling. Other fillings such as raspberry, lemon pie etc work.
2. >"Sweetened Condensed Milk", NOT evaporated milk. You may use any brand, and Eagle makes low fat and no fat as well, and they may be interchanged freely 3. The acid in the juice is what sets up the filling, so work quickly after adding. 4. Try using lime juice instead of lemon, top with Chocolate Pudding and shaved chocolate and lime zest. and finally: 5. Try not to eat the whole thing yourself!