- Great topping for grilled chicken breast or grilled veggies, such as asparagus
- Todd Radke
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) diced green onion
- 3 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter or margarine
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). plain sweetened non-fat yogart
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). sour cream
- salt, to taste
- Saute green onions and garlic in butter and margarine until slightly cooked.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a light boil.
- Remove from heat and serve as a topping for grilled chicken and\or vegetables.