- A coconut custard pie that forms it's own pie crust.
- 2 cups (475 ml) milk
- 1 cup (225 ml) coconut
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter melted
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) baking powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 4 eggs beaten
- Beat all ingredients together.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 10-inch pie pan/plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 45 minutes.
- When baked, the crust will be on the bottom, the custard will be in the middle and the coconut will be on top.