- A fruity dessert that can be served hot or cold.
- Leanne Sowter.
Serves/Makes:3 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). or a little over cooking apples, rhubarb or other fruit
- 3 oz (84 grm). sugar
- 5 tbsp (70 ml) water
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) custard powder
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) of sugar
- grated chocolate
- Cut the fruit into quarters removing skin and core.
- Cut these into slices and put in a small pan with water.
- Simmer until fruit is soft, then remove heat.
- Stir in sugar.
- Then make the custard.
- Put everything in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Pour it all into tall glasses or shallow dishes.
- Decorate with grated chocolate.
- This can be served hot or cold, and can be used as a drink too.