- Ted Haynes
- 4 6 oz (168 grm). cans chopped clams
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- fresh parsley, to taste
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) olive oil
- 1 lb (.5 kg). linguine
- Put olive oil in large sauce pan,
- Add chopped clams, onion, and garlic,
- Let simmer until sauce becomes a cream color.
- Add parsley and tomato.
- Let simmer on low heat, for about one half hour.
- Cook and drain linguine.
- Put some sauce in side dish, for extra on the table.
- Poor the remaining sauce over linguine.
- Simmer about 5 to 10 minutes.