Exotic Rice (from Hungary-but not typical)
- Side dish
- Anna Rieger, Budpest
- 2 cups (475 ml) of cooked rice
- 2 onions, cut in tiny little bits
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- a little olive oil
- soy sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) ginger, peeled and cut into small slices
- Put garlic and onions in a pan with olive oil, and saute until brownish in color.
- Mix in ginger slices and soy sauce.
- Pour it all on the cooked rice.
- Goes great with meat, but is also great by itself.
You can serve it hot or cold!