Muellers Elbow Macaroni Salad (original recipe)
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) regular, light, or low fat mayonnaise dressing
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) prepared mustard (optional)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) pepper
- 8 oz (224 grm). Mueller's elbows, cooked, rinsed with cold water and drained
- 1 cup (225 ml) sliced celery
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped green or red pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped onion
- In large bowl combine first 6 ingredients.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
- Cover; chill to blend flavors.
- I contacted Muellers since I was looking for this same recipe and they e-mailed me the recipe. Enjoy!
This recipe and others are available at www.muellerspasta.com