- 1 9 oz (252 grm). package refrigerated tortelloni
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cauliflower florets
- 1/2 small, sweet red bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1/2 small green bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1/2 small purple onion, thinly sliced
- 6 or more cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Italian salad dressing
- Cook tortelloni according to package directions; drain.
- Combine cooked tortelloni and the vegetables in a large bowl.
- Pour dressing over mixture and toss well.
- Refrigerate in a tightly covered container for at least 3 hours before serving.
- This recipe can be easily doubled and is a great salad for potlucks or picnics. It's colorful and travels well.