- Tasty Baked Vegetables perfect for dipping
- 1 cup (225 ml) instant potato flakes
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) celery salt
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter or margarine, melted
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups (950 ml) bite-size pieces of vegetables of your choice (i.e. onions, broccoli, zucchini, mushrooms, carrots, peppers, okra, etc.)
- dip of your choice
- Combine the first five ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs with a fork.
- Coat a piece of vegetable with the egg.
- Roll the vegetables in the potato mixture to make sure they are well covered.
- Place it on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Repeat the procedure with the remaining veggie pieces.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve with dip.