- Mrs. Wiggs
- 6 chicken breasts
- 6 slices of ham
- 12 slices Swiss cheese or mozzerella
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- Pound chicken breast until about 1/4" thin.
- Place a slice of ham and a slice of cheese on each breast.
- Roll up and secure with 2 toothpicks.
- Mix soup and milk.
- Pour over breasts.
- Bake covered with foil in heated 350 degree (175 C.) oven for about 35 minutes.
- Remove foil and cover each breast with a slice of cheese. Bake 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes.
- This is great served with rice.