- Chicken casserole
- Jennifer Riley
- 4 boned chicken breasts
- 8 oz (224 grm). sour cream
- 1 small can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) melted butter
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers
- Boil chicken until cooked, then tear chicken into bite size pieces.
- Mix chicken with sour cream and soup in a casserole dish.
- Crush Ritz crackers on top of the casserole and the pour the melted butter evenly over the crackers.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes at 350 degrees (175 C.).
- You can use any kind of cream soup or add mushrooms to change the flavor.