- Cream cheese dip - hot or mild
Serves/Makes:2 cups approx.
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). packages cream cheese
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 4 oz (112 grm). can diced green chiles
- 1 4 oz (112 grm). can diced jalapenos
- milk, optional
- Combine all ingredients until well mixed.
- Can be served right away, or refrigerate to blend flavors.
- You'll need a sturdy corn chip for this dip! This verison is a little HOT for some people. Omit some of the jalapenos at first and taste - you can always add more. Turn the heat up or down using either all green chiles (for mild) or all jalapenos (for very hot). The chile juices should be enough to loosen the dip; if not, add milk a teaspoon at a time until you like the consistency. If dip has been refrigerated, let sit out a bit before serving.