- Hannah (from New Moon))
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) flour
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- jam, optional
- syrup, optional
- powdered sugar, optional
- Beat eggs in bowl until fluffy.
- Add the milk,flour,sugar,and salt beat continuously.
- The mixture should have the consistincy of THICK cream.
- Pour into 2 buttered 8-inch round cake pans lined w/ wax paper.
- The batter should be only 1/3 inch deep.
- Bake in a very hot oven 425 degrees (225 C.) for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Turn onto a serving dish and peel the paper off.
- Serve hot with jam, syrup, or sprinkled sugar.
- I got this recipe from a girls magazine called New Moon. Hope you enjoy it!!!!!