Kelly Nix's Holy Cow Cake
- Sissy Wommack
Serves/Makes:1 9 X 13" cake
- 1 box German Chocolate cake mix
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). can Eagle Brand Milk (or any other sweetened condensed milk)
- 1 small jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1 small tub whipped topping
- 1 or 2 regular sized Butterfinger candy bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.), or whatever the cake mix directions call for.
- Prepare cake mix per package directions and pour into a greased 9x13" baking pan.
- Bake as directed.
- After the cake is finished baking, poke holes all over the top of the cake with a toothpick.
- Pour the condensed milk and the caramel topping over the top of the cake; let it soak in.
- Spread cake with whipped topping.
- Grate the Butterfinger(s)over the tip of the whipped topping. (Note: Kelly uses a hand held cheese grater to grate the Butterfinger,)
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Keep leftovers refrigerated, if there are any.
- Got this recipe from the little girl who helps me with my house. She is a jewel. She will tackle just about anything. She came in today to clean my house and I told her that I had been putting recipes on the internet and she got to telling me about this one, and I just couldn't resist. She said it is wonderful!! And from what it has in it I can see why. Let's all try it!! Enjoy, Sis