- Strawberries over cream cheese cake
- Shelley Pelatzke
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package soft cream cheese
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). container sour cream
- 1 large container of cool whip
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). box instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups (475 ml) milk
- 1 box frozen strawberries or fresh strawberries
- Make yellow cake according to directions, but bake in a jelly roll pan for 20 minutes; let cool.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, milk and puddings.
- Spread over top of cake.
- Mix strawberries and cool whip and spread over cake again. Keep refrigerated.