- Zingy lemon pudding
Serves/Makes:2 or more cups
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) melted butter
- 3 well-beaten eggs
- 2 lemons, rind and juice only
- Melt butter in the top of a double-boiler.
- Add all other ingredients to double-boiler.
- Put on Medium heat and stir slowly with wisk for 1 minute.
- Put on Low heat for 7 minutes, stirring occasionnaly. The mixture should get thick.
- When thick, wait for the lemon butter to cool.
- You can eat Lemon Butter by itself, in ice cream, on toast, there are no limits to your imagination!!
(sounds somewhat like lemon curd)