- A low calorie version
- 2 13 oz (364 grm). cans chicken broth
- 2 13 oz (364 grm). cans beef broth with onions
- 3 sliced onions
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) each onion powder, garlic powder, and olive oil
- pepper, to taste
- low cal Swiss cheese
- Saute the onions in the oil.
- Add the other ingredients.
- Simmer for 3 hours then refridgerate over night.
- Reheat and pour in bowls with croutons.
- Add cheese then microwave until the cheese is melted.
- My software says that this is 55 calories per serving.