- Cookie with snicker bar inside
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) white sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) margarine, soft
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) peanut butter
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). baking powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). baking soda
- 10 mini snicker bars
- Cream together sugars and oleo until well blended.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla and mix well.
- Add egg and mix well.
- By hand stir in flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- Shape 1/4 cup (60 ml) dough around a snicker bar.
- Make sure candy is totally covered.
- Roll between hands to form a ball.
- Bake in 375 degree (200 C.) oven for 13 to 15 minutes until light around edges.
- Recipe can easily be doubled as it does not make much. Cookies are big. I melt a half cup of chocolate chips with 1 tsp. oil and drizzle over the cookies. Make sure you don't overbake them. I have also used the same recipe for the dough but used 2 mini Reeces Peanut Butter Cups in each cookie and they are good.