- Vegetarian Meat Loaf
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 pkg. onion soup mix
- 2 cups (475 ml) cottage cheese (regular or low fat)
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- 4 cups (950 ml) Kelloggs Special K Cereal
- 1 tsp (5 ml). poultry seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl. This is done best by hand.
- Spread the mixture into a well greased bread pan.
- Bake until set and lightly brown at 350 degrees (175 C.) for approximately 50 to 60 minutes.
- This is our special vegetarian dish for Christmas every year instead of turkey.