Peanut Butter Crunch Balls
- Peanut Butter / Chocolate
- Missi J.
Serves/Makes:40 or more small balls
- 6 cups (1425 ml) Rice Krispies Cereal
- 4 cups (950 ml) crunchy Peanut butter
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). vanilla extract
- 2 tsp (10 ml). margarine
- 1 cup (225 ml) oleo or margarine, softened
- 2 packages Hershey's Dark Chocolate chips
- Mix cereal, peanut butter, powdered sugar, vanilla and oleo in a large bowl. Use your hands to mix together well.
- Heat chocolate with 2 tsp (10 ml). margarine in a saucepan on very low heat until smooth.
- Roll peanut butter mixture into small balls.
- Use tongs to coat the balls with chocolate, then place on waxed paper.
- Cool chocolate/peanut butter balls in refrigerator until chocolate hardens.
- Very easy recipe to make, and everyone loves it. Great for parties, get-togethers, or pot-lucks.