- 12 oz (336 grm). block cream cheese
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). package lemon jello
- 1 can COLD evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Mix jello with 1/2 cup (125 ml) hot water until dissolved.
- Add cream cheese and vanilla.
- Beat can of COLD evaporated milk using mixer until really whipped.
- Add sugar.
- Pour into jello mixture.
- Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or more.