- A really easy and delicious dip
- Brad Simon
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). packages cream cheese
- 2 cans Rotel tomatoes
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). "Jimmy Dean HOT" sausage
- 1 or more bags tortilla chips
- Fully cook sausage in pan, breaking it up into ground sausage.
- Drain well.
- Put back in pan.
- Add cream cheese and rotel tomatoes.
- Simmer for approx 10 minutes or until all ingredients are thouroughly blended.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips
- People will comment on how good this dip is for a long time and many requests will be made for this once someone has tried it.