- Dip of dried beef, cream cheese and jalapenos
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped green onion
- 1 small jalapeno without seeds, minced
- 1 can Armour/Hormel dried beef
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Mince dried beef.
- Place softened cream cheese in a glass or ceramic bowl.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread into a shallow dish for serving.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill in refridgerator for one hour or until cream cheese mixture is stiffened.
- Serve spread on crackers.
- Armour dried beef is usually found by the tuna fish at the supermarket. It is not beef jerky nor would I substitute jerky for it.