- Sweet Trail Mix
- Amanda Burrows
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). box Golden Graham Cereal
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). box raisins
- 3 cups (700 ml) roasted peanuts
- 2 cups (475 ml) peanut butter
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). pkg. semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 box confectioner s sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- Mix cereal, raisins, and peanuts in large container.
- Over low heat melt butter, peanut butter and chocolate morsels.
- Stir well.
- Let cool and pour over cereal mixture.
- Mix and turn well.
- Put confectioner s sugar in a brown paper bag.
- When mixture cools, pour into brown bag with sugar.
- Shake well.
- Store in an airtight container.
- This recipe came from my Great Aunt Genny Price. This is great to make around the holidays for friends and family to munch on!