- Stephanie Manich
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 evaporated milk
- 2 cups (475 ml) half and half
- 1 tsp (5 ml) liquid crab boil
- 1 can whole corn
- 1 lb (.5 kg). white or claw crabmeat
- (you may also add other seafood, i.e. boiled shrimp, oysters or crawfish tails)
- Cut green onions (using scissors is quickest).
- Melt 1 stick of butter in a large pot and add the cut onions and saute.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Add one can of water.
- Simmer for about 20 minutes and enjoy.
- You may choose to leave out the crab boil if your seafood was previously boiled in seasoning; however, I don't suggest leaving it out of par-boiled seafood hence you miss out on the true flavor intended.