- 4 heads broccoli or more
- 3 cups (700 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz (112 grm). cream cheese
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 cup (225 ml) bacon bits
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped onion
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). garlic powder
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). black pepper
- 2 cups (475 ml) bread crumbs
- beaten eggs
- bread crumbs
- oil, for frying
- Chop broccoli fine, boil in water one hour.
- Strain, mix with above ingredients.
- Form into balls, 1 tbsp (15 ml) heaping per ball.
- Dip in egg and roll in extra breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- This was found on the on-line cookbook from source Vicky Bryant.