- Recipe Hall of Fame Dessert Cookbook
Serves/Makes:1 bundt cake
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) shortening
- 1 cup (225 ml) margarine, softened
- 2-1/2 cups (600 ml) sugar
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups (700 ml) flour
- 8 oz (224 grm). 7-Up (lemon0lime soda)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1 tsp (5 ml) butter flavoring
- Cream shortening, margarine, and sugar together.
- Add eggs.
- Alternate adding flour, 7-Up, and flavors into cream mixture and blend well.
- Bake in a greased Bundt pan at 325 degrees (175 C.) for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Edited by Gwen McKee and Barbara Mosely. Published by Quail Ridge Press Inc. 2000