- Full of fruit with an enticing aroma and mixed flavors
- Samantha Chandler
Serves/Makes:2 or more
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) honey
- 5 tbsp (70 ml) brown sugar
- 5 tbsp (70 ml) butter or margerine
- 2 or more apples, thinly sliced
- 2 or more plums, thinly sliced
- 2 or more peaches, thinly sliced
- green and red grapes, cut into halves and pitted
- 1/2 cantelope, cut to 1 inch squares
- 1 honeydew melon, cut in half and seeds removed
- Take a small skillet and add honey, brown sugar, and butter; cook until it carmelizes slightly.
- Add apples,plums and peaches saute at medium high to high heat until apples become slightly crisp (careful not to burn mixture).
- Pour into bowl with cantelope pieces and grapes mixed together.
- Use honeydew halves for serving bowls.
- Share with a loved one or have seperate servings.
- Very sweet d-licious treat I came up with when i was 13 years old had all this fruit and nothing to do with it. It pays to experiment.