- 4 rib pork chops
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cooking oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced thin
- 1 15-1/2 oz (434 grm). can Sloppy Joe Sandwich Sauce
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) beef bouillon
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sliced pimiento stuffed olives
- Trim excess fat from meat.
- In large skillet, brown chops well in hot oil; drain off fat.
- Return chops to skillet, season with salt and pepper.
- Cover with onions.
- Combine sandwich sauce, bouillon and flour; pour over chops.
- Add olives.
- Cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours or until meat is tender.