- Kami's Kitchen
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 4 or more boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). container sour cream
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). Dijon mustard
- 1 or more sleves Ritz crackers
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Place sleeve(s) of Ritz crackers into gallon zip lock, crush into small pieces.
- Place mustard into container sour cream and blend well.
- Coat each chicken breast (both sides) well with sour cream mixture and coat again with ritz cracker pieces
- Gake for about 1 hour at 375 degrees (200 C.) or until chicken is completely cooked.
- Cool about 5 minutes and serve!
- Makes great sandwiches the next day!