- Easy dessert that even a child can make
- Melaney Long
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 store bought pound cake
- 1 large can peaches in syrup
- 1 container cool whip
- Slice cake into pieces lining a 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Drain peaches into a bowl and keep juice.
- Spread peaches over cake (you may want to chop up the fruit to bite size pieces).
- Pour juice over peaches but donot drown them in their juice.
- Spread cool whip over entire top.
- Chill for 1/2 hour.
- Eat to your hearts content!
- This was a recipe that accidently came into being when I couldn't come up with something special for my son after he had his tonsils out. He said it was cool to his throat and best of all, it tasted great!