Easy "To Die For" Brownies
- Fudge topped brownies
- Linda Lee Fisher
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can Hershey Syrup
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped nuts and chocolate chips (optional
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sugar
- 6 tbsp (90 ml). butter
- 6 tbsp (90 ml). milk
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) chocolate chips
- Cream sugar and butter.
- Add eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in Hershey Syrup.
- Blend in flour.
- Add optional nuts and chips (macadamia and vanilla chips!)
- Bake 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes.
- Make topping and spread over brownies while warm.
- In saucepan combine sugar, butter, milk and bring to boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in chips beating until smooth.
- Spread over brownies and let cool before cutting.
- Blue ribbon at the Ramona Fair. Easy and quick to make. You can use different nuts, flavored chips (butterscotch, peanut butter, vanilla, chocolate) Never turns out bad!