- Zucchini, yellow squash and carrots, stir-fried to perfection
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium yellow squash
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) garlic
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) oil
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped onion
- Lightly spray skillet or pan.
- Heat oil on medium high heat.
- While heating oil, thinly slice vegies and place in hot oil with spices and onion.
- Stir fry for 3 to 5 minutes, or til vegies are soft and turning brown.
- Serve immediately.
- Had this in a little "hole-in-the-wall restaurant the other night, could have made a whole meal of this. Really really good. And I don't like zucchini!