Dump it and Run Scalloped Hash Browns
- Busy day dinner
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). package frozen shredded hash browns or more
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). can evaporated milk
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spray inside of crockpot.
- Put frozen hash browns in.
- Salt and pepper.
- Pour milk over top.
- Cover with cheese.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Add meat, salad, vegies and there's dinner.
- Anything that's quick and easy and especially crockpot, I like. This doesn't get much easier.
You can stick anything else in you'd like, shredded cheese, corn, broccoli, chopped green peppers. Anything. Just let your imagination run wild. I love crockpot recipes. They're fun.