- from The Pampered Chef
- Recipes from the Heart Cookbook
- 24 cherry tomatoes, stemmed
- 6 bacon slices, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) finely chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- fresh parsley for garnish
- Place tomatoes, stem-side down, on cutting board.
- Cut thin slice from the top of each tomato.
- Using a small spoon, scoop out tomato pulp;discard.
- Invert tomatoes on paper towels; drain thoroughly.
- In small bowl, combine bacon, onion and mayonnaise; spoon into tomatoes.
- Cover and chill about 2 hours.
- Garnish with parsley, if desired.
- I hope this is the Pampered Chef recipe you were looking for.