- Delicate tasty French crepes
- Laura Pascoe-Garcia
Serves/Makes: 6 crepes approx.
- 1 cup (225 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). cinnamon (optional)
- Combine flour, milk, eggs,and oil.
- Add salt.
- Heat and lightly grease a 6 inch skillet.
- Spoon in 2 tbsp (30 ml) of batter; lift and tilt pan to spread batter evenly.
- Brown on one side only.
- Remove and place on paper toweling.
- Serve and fill with flavorite fillings such as fruit jam, canned fruits, or cream cheese and maple syrup.