- Main Dish
- Nancy-Jean Hein
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1-1/2 Lbs (.7 kg). ground hamburger
- 9 medium potatoes (approx.), made into mashed potatoes
- 1 15.25 oz (427 grm). can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 8.5 oz (238 grm). can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 15.25 oz (427 grm). can cut green beans, drained
- 1 8.5 oz (238 grm). can cut green beans, drained
- 1 15.25 oz (427 grm). can carrots, drained
- 1 8.5 oz (238 grm). can carrots, drained
- as many slices of American cheese as to your liking
- Brown the ground beef and drain off the fat.
- Prepare your mashed potatoes the way that you like them.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- In a 13x9 inch baking dish place the browned hamburger on the bottom.
- Then add your carrots, corn, and green beans.
- Then spread your mashed potatoes over the top of all of that.
- Then put your cheese slices on the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for approximately 30 minutes or until your cheese is a little brown on top.
- This is a very simple dish and it includes most of your food groups which means it is also healthy. The kids will love it!