Serves/Makes:16 wontons or more
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can crabmeat
- 6 oz (168 grm). cream cheese
- 1/2 tbsp (7 ml) minced garlic
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1 dash pepper
- wonton skins
- 1 beaten egg
- oil for frying
- Pick over crab to remove shell.
- Mix together crab, cream cheese, minced garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Place only 1/2 tsp (2 ml) filling in each wonton skin.
- Seal edges with beaten egg.
- Make sure you squeeze all the air out or they will pop open and make a mess.
- Deep fry at 350 degrees (175 C.) til brown and crispy.
- Blot on paper towels.
- Very diet friendly. Takes 20 min. prep time and 2 min cook time.