- canned biscuits, cinnamon, sugar
- family recipe card
Serves/Makes:1 bundt pan
- 3 tubes refrigerator biscuits
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) granulated sugar
- 3 tsp (15 ml). cinnamon
- 1 cup (225 ml) brown sugar
- 1-1/2 sticks margarine
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces.
- Combine 2/3 cup (150 ml) of granulated sugar and 2 tsp (10 ml). cinnamon in a plastic bag.
- Put pieces of biscuit in the bag and shake until covered.
- Place pieces in well-greased Bundt pan.
- In a medium sauce pan combine brown sugar, 1 tsp (5 ml) of cinnamon and margarine. Cook until bubbly.
- Pour over biscuits and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 25 minutes.
- Cool 15 minutes, then turn out onto a large plate.
- Pull apart to eat. Do not cut with a knife. Pieces are bite sized.