- A very filling dish thats quick and easy to make.
- Brandi Orenduff
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). container sour cream
- 1 tube Ritz crackers
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Clean chicken breasts and place them in 9" x 12" baking dish.
- In large mixing bowl, combine soup and sour cream; mix until well blended.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Crumble crackers wile still in tube.
- Open tube and sprinkle crumbs over top of chicken.
- Sprinkle poppyseeds over top of dish as desired.
- Cook in oven for approximately 30 to 45 minutes.
- Very quick and easy. Whole family will love!