- Memaw from Geema
- 1 avocado, peeled and finely diced
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) lime juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) green pepper, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cilantro or parsley, chopped
- 1 jalapeno seeded and minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp (10 ml) olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine avocado and lime juice, set aside.
- In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and carefully fold into avocado.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refridgerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Stir well and serve.
- 15 minute prep time