Mueller's Spaghetti & Meatballs
- From the back of the box
- 16 oz (448 grm). Mueller's Spaghetti
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) pepper
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- 1 lb (.5 kg). lean ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 eggs
- 2 30 oz (840 grm). jars prepared spaghetti sauce
- Cook and drain pasta according to package directions.
- In large bowl combine ground beef, bread crumbs, parmesan, onion, milk, eggs, garlic and pepper.
- Shape into 20 1-1/2 inch balls.
- In 5-quart dutch oven bring spaghetti sauce to boil; add meatballs and return to boil.
- Reduce heat to low; partially cover and simmer 25 minutes or until meatballs are thoroughly cooked.
- Toss spaghetti with 1 cup (225 ml) sauce; top with remaining sauce and meatballs.