Mueller's Spaghetti & Savory Meatballs
- From the back of the box
- 16 oz (448 grm). Mueller's Spaghetti
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flavored dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). ground beef
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). ground pork
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) ground black pepper
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp (5 ml) garlic salt
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 30 oz (840 grm). jar spaghetti sauce
- Cook and drain pasta according to package directions.
- In medium bowl, mix together beef, pork, bread crumbs, egg, garlic salt and pepper.
- Shape mixture into 2-inch balls.
- In large skillet, heat oil; add meatballs and cook until browned.
- Add spaghetti sauce; simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
- Toss pasta with sauce; serve with meatballs.