Mueller's Spaghetti & Meatballs (from back of box)
- 16 oz (448 grm). Mueller's Spaghetti
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). ground beef
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) black pepper
- 1 32 oz (896 grm). jar prepared spaghetti sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) oil
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Cook and drain pasta according to package directions.
- In medium bowl, combine beef, breadcrumbs, parsley, eggs, salt, black pepper and garlic powder; shape into 1-1/2 inch meatballs.
- Brown meatballs in oil in large skillet; drain.
- Add spaghetti sauce; simmer until meatballs are cooked through, about 30 minutes.
- Serve meatballs and sauce over cooked pasta.