- 3 12 oz (336 grm). packages refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 cup (225 ml) white sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml). ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) margarine
- 1 cup (225 ml) packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Grease one 9 or 10 inch tube pan.
- Mix white sugar and cinnamon in a plastic bag.
- Cut biscuits into quarters.
- Shake 6 to 8 biscuit pieces in the sugar cinnamon mix. Arrange pieces in the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Continue until all biscuits are coated and placed in pan. If using nuts and raisins, arrange them in and among the biscuit pieces as you go along.
- In a small saucepan, melt the margarine with the brown sugar over medium heat.
- Boil for 1 minute. Pour over the biscuits.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 35 minutes.
- Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a plate.
- Do not cut! The bread just pulls apart.
- From LuAnn Connolly on another recipe website.