- Carlene McElwee
Serves/Makes:1 bundt pan
- 2 cans biscuits (10 each)
- 2 sticks margarine
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) or more cinnamon
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Place 1 stick margarine in Bundt pan and put in oven to melt.
- Melt other stick of margarine in small pan.
- Place sugar and cinnamon in bag and shake to mix.
- Cut biscuits into quarters and put in bag and shake, a few at a time, until covered with the cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- When margarine is melted in Bundt pan, add 1/2 cup (125 ml) pecans to pan.
- Sprinkle a little sugar and cinnamon over the other 1/2 cup (125 ml) pecans.
- Place biscuit quarters around the Bundt pan, layering with melted margarine and pecans.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 30 or 40 minutes.
- Pull apart to eat.